World Premiere: On occasion of Seydel's 170th anniversary and for one year only.
Seydel Present a very special instrument:
The 1847 ONE70 is a genuine gold-plated version of their top model, the 1847 Noble.
- Genuine gold-plated covers opened wide at the back for optimized sound projection.
- Comb precisely milled from aluminum, anodized in black with the Seydel logo in golden letters on the back; Offers superb air-tightness and improves handling due to the greater weight of the instrument.
- Tactile, durable, oval-shaped key sticker (golden) lessens the chance of holding the instrument upside down. Even in the dark.
- German silver, corrosion-free, precision cut reedplates affixed with stainless steel screws, provide extremely close tolerances between slot and reed for optimal tone control.
- Precision, factory adjusted, pitch-stable, and durable stainless steel reeds and rivets, provide optimal tone and responsiveness.
The 1847 ONE70, the gem of the 1847 Blues harmonica collection will be produced for one year only. It is a true blues harmonica with an unprecedented design, hand made from the finest materials according to strict quality standards. An istrument for true professionals.